Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Balbriggan Closed Temporarily

Options
  • 11-08-2014 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭

Lidl Balbriggan closed yesterday for 5 weeks for a revamp.

Not much info online or instore about it though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Split from zombie thread.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Super hoop

closed for a re fit out of the store. its lidl policy to do this every 10 years

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I wonder how they'll revamp it. They tend to all look the same!

I've no idea. I guess new tiles, suspended ceiling etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Thanks for the heads up. I do my shopping on Thursday evenings so you've saved me a wasted journey. I'll go to Drogheda instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

A bit of notice in either the Fingal Independent or the Nth Co. Leader would've been nice as we don't run a car to go elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

they had a sign up instore that it would be closed from today, I don't think it mentioned how long though!

6 weeks. less if they get all the work done sooner.was chatting to the security guy the other day.sound chap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Any ideas on when it reopens?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭Pipmae

I read on another forum there is a sign up saying the 18th September. I didn't see the sign myself.

I miss it. Having said that I went to the one in Drogheda yesterday - the one near Smyths Toystore and there wasn't a sinner in it. I was expecting it to be jammers given I arrived at 9.30am or so. It was bliss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Yes, Thursday 18th it is. Large notices oustide store indicate same. Interestingly because I got so many Dunnes and Supervalue spend related vouchers for the last 4 weeks, I probably was not really that worse off. But just used the last one today, so looking forward to store reopening.

Advertisement