Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Bowl/Kidzone

Options
  • 11-08-2014 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭

Can someone tell me if this is still open for business or where there is somewhere to bring 3 kids aged 2,4 and 7 around Waterford?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭alibab

It closed down last year

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Can someone tell me if this is still open for business or where there is somewhere to bring 3 kids aged 2,4 and 7 around Waterford?

What about Pirates Adventure or Splashworld in Tramore?

Surfing might be nice for the 7 year old but not really ideal for the younger kids. Even the Pitch & Foot for the older kid.

For the life of me, I can't think of anything in the City. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

run amuck out in tramore would be perfect for them I'd say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭PremierDeise

Cheers for the replys - Runamuck it was. I was convinced Runamuck was for kids upto 5. I didnt realised there was an area for 5-12's :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Pirate World is great too for future reference

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 14,024 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Has Kidzone reopened? Or is it going to be reopened?

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Has Kidzone reopened? Or is it going to be reopened?
    Was sold a year ago. talked to someone who used to be involved with it and they said it would need a serious makeover to bring the place up to scratch. That said I would of thought it would be reopened by now.

Advertisement