Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

friends small gameworld needs players

Options
  • 11-08-2014 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

im looking for guys to join that intend on staying and staying active. when we let leagues open to the public, we usually have managers resigning within a few days or signing in once every 3 weeks.

its called "mini x" its a custom gameworld made last night. anyone who joins is not allowed make transfer offers until tonight or omorrow. depending on when we get it almost full.

its a 10 team league with europes best teams. 7 teams left!! the owner is Luke Ball, message him saying you were refeered by me and youll be accepted as whichever available club

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

kersplat! joined barca. thats 4 teams gone so far.

chelsea, man city, PSG, man utd, juventus, dortmund are the 6 of the 10 teams left.

oh and no transfers are allowed to be made until we get a couple more managers in so it will be fair for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

I'll take city if they are still going?

gerp99 wrote: »
    I'll take city if they are still going?

city is gone now. look up the gameworld, there is 4 teams left afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Took PSG if thats ok

• Advertisement

thats fine. there is currently a ban on buying from externals and unmanaged clubs but its being lifted sometime today.

dortmund, juventus, man utd still available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Bayern already bidding on externals

seems my friend isnt allowed to lift the transfer bans until next season seeing as he changed it already. apparantly only 1 change per season.. :(

Advertisement