Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Better Call Saul ***Spoilers***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,735 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Can't wait for this season! Looks like they are stepping up the pace

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,417 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

• Registered Users Posts: 17,458 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

This is gonna be absolutely epic. I cannot wait for this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Some shows and films I want to watch a trailer for.. this show I don't feel like it would be a good idea

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

There’s one big thing in there that, while awesome, I’d probably have rather not seen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

leggo wrote: »
    There’s one big thing in there that, while awesome, I’d probably have rather not seen.

I think you would have heard about it either way. Preuming I am thinking of the same thing.

If you google "better call saul season 5" it comes up right away.

And its on the wiki page
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Better_Call_Saul_(season_5)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Still frustrating. Picard did the same thing and ruined so much in its trailer. Picard is going to get viewers with the Star Trek fanbase and Patrick Stewart coming back to play an iconic character, same way if you're interested in BCS by S5 you don't need a cherry like this because you're invested already. They could've left it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

Sorry folks, unfollowing till the New season starts! But I'll be back to join the discussion and hopefully make some useful or at least interesting contributions.

Any of you who've seen my recent paranoid ramblings will probably be less than surprised :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,785 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

rubadub wrote: »
    I think you would have heard about it either way. Preuming I am thinking of the same thing.

If you google "better call saul season 5" it comes up right away.

And its on the wiki page
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Better_Call_Saul_(season_5)

I can't even remember it normally they are good at misdirection the trailers I find.
    Plus they need to put those trailers out to remind people about the show as it is was on such a long hiatus.
    I wouldn't look at wiki pages though it would just give the whole story away.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I wouldn't look at wiki pages though it would just give the whole story away.
    it does give some things away, one of the show title names is interesting.

All I will mention is that the first episode is on 23rd Feb and second is 24th, so no usual week long wait.

• Advertisement

Here is a season four recap -

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

This season will be on Netflix Ireland yeah ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

They all have been so far so I hope so! When I log in to mine it says "New season coming 23 Feb" so should be!

Hank is back!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Less than 2 weeks away. How I missed this show. Its always great to see Mike kicking ass and Hank is a great character.

I haven't seen a show with such a high quality come anywhere near this in years.

They're minerals Marie!!

They're minerals Marie!!
    https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F04%2Fbreaking-bad-schraderbrau-beer-release-001.jpg?q=80&w=1000&cbr=1&fit=max

Just looked where the image was from they actually made the beer for sale in real life!

https://hypebeast.com/2019/4/breaking-bad-schraderbrau-beer-release

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Baseball72

Just working my way through Season 4. Didn't realise there was a 5th season ! Brilliant.

Now, if only somebody in the States would commit to doing Season 8 of Ray Donavan after it was just cancelled a few weeks ago.......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

Baseball72 wrote: »
    Just working my way through Season 4. Didn't realise there was a 5th season ! Brilliant.

Now, if only somebody in the States would commit to doing Season 8 of Ray Donavan after it was just cancelled a few weeks ago.......

They are doing a final season of Ray Donovan but it will only be in podcast form.

• Advertisement

Is it common to do a show in podcast form? I never heard of that before.

Is it common to do a show in podcast form? I never heard of that before.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Unearthly

My expectations are very high for this season. Confident it will meet them to.

I'm willing to stick with it but the entire arc about building the underground lab was a story that definitely did not need to be told. I hope there's a little more substance in this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭tjdaly

Marvelous show. Excellent performance by Rhea Seehorn. I actually asked my ex to style herself after Kim Wexler. But I disagree with the post above mine, I found the underground lab story with the German gents very interesting.

I'm willing to stick with it but the entire arc about building the underground lab was a story that definitely did not need to be told. I hope there's a little more substance in this season.

I liked zee Germans.

No, it wasn't a story which needed to be told, but when BB first introduced Gus' underground meth paradise, I did wonder how the fúck they managed to build such a complex without a soul noticing.

Again, it wasn't a story which needed to be told and it wasn't a lose end from BB or anything, but I do like that BCS went there and am happy with how it was done.

Totally get what you mean by more substance though. As well as that, for a show called Better Call Saul, that storyline was all about Mike and his journey.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,458 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Odd. I loved it all, for me the best season so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Sony have a recap up on youtube:

Had a look at this earlier this morning. I forgot so much about it. Roll on Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I was hoping that like the walking dead, AMC releases the episode on their platform on the Saturday. Doesn't seem to be the case with Saul :(

Advertisement