Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Better Call Saul ***Spoilers***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭Ursus Horribilis

There's a thread about it in the main television forum. Not sure why because for most boardsies they will be watching online http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057267196

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Jan Laco

Can someone tell me via spoiler or pm what happened in series 2 episode 1 after he turns on the aircon switch in his new office? The last few minutes were missing from where I was watching it.
    The slow pace is what I like about it. There are plenty of fast paced ones out there. It's nice to slow down from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,775 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I think if Chuck did not show up at the meeting Jimmy would have stayed on the straight and narrow with Kim's support.
    Soon after Chuck turned up, when Mike asked Jimmy "are you still morally questionable?"
    Jimmy saw it as a chance to say "f**k you , chuck.
    The switch flipped again, only this time in Jimmy's head.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

Watched the second episode there.
    Just a brilliant show.
    Acting is so good.

Might have missed something but why did Kim not react initially when he was telling the story of the guy with the pills (he is a drug dealer who he got off by telling a good story). But only reacts after the bit about fabricating evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,626 ✭✭✭bren2001

Watched the second episode there.
    Just a brilliant show.
    Acting is so good.

Might have missed something but why did Kim not react initially when he was telling the story of the guy with the pills (he is a drug dealer who he got off by telling a good story). But only reacts after the bit about fabricating evidence.

Because that isn't breaking the law. It hugs the line but suggesting alternative reasons is ok. It was covered in the BCS podcast by Vince.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

Surely even in the absence of a video if the police later found out that Jimmy had lied to them about the pharma guy's situation he'd be in trouble though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

This post has been deleted.
    Custardpi wrote: »
    Surely even in the absence of a video if the police later found out that Jimmy had lied to them about the pharma guy's situation he'd be in trouble though.

Let's not over-analyse it, eh. ;)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 6,626 ✭✭✭bren2001

Supposedly not, he suggested an alternative reason which is legal. Seems odd to me too but I am not an American law expert.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,589 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Anyone know what time it's available at on Tuesday mornings?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭-=al=-

7am gmt maybe

That's when BB had new episodes out if I remember correctly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Errrm, did they not make the video after the police interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

agree theres no point in speculating on such tv show matters.Main thing is that Kim eventually will become hassle as Chuck as we can see from last scene where its either straight street or none at all when it comes to what Jimmy is up to.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Jan Laco wrote: »
    Can someone tell me via spoiler or pm what happened in series 2 episode 1 after he turns on the aircon switch in his new office? The last few minutes were missing from where I was watching it.
    The slow pace is what I like about it. There are plenty of fast paced ones out there. It's nice to slow down from time to time.
    Nothing happened!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Nothing happened!
    That we know of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

I love tuesday nights !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I love tuesday nights !!!

Same here.. BCS and Scorpion on Tuesdays.. The Flash and Limitless on Wednesdays with Shades of Blue on Friday night.. and the new season of House of Cards is out this weekend as well :)

I actually hardly watch UK/Irish TV anymore at all with the exception of news/current affairs and football.

I actually didn't think I'd get into BCS as it's very slow moving but it really draws you in and Saul/Mike are fantastic characters - but even the supporting cast are great, eg: the baseball card guy :p

Yep, season 2 is really paying off and only 3 eps in !!.

Season 1 was always gonna be slow starting but worth the investment.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Ah crap, house of cards already? I was hoping to clear some backlog this weekend. Might not bother with HoC...

BCS was fantastic. Who could deny Slippin' Jimmy his success, regardless of done minor bending of the rules?

Really loved the third episode, they really rammed things up and another character from Breaking Bad makes an appearance.
    The pink pig!
    As seen at the start of this clip below

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

Great finish to tonights episode.I can't wait to see what happens next week.

The "I'm ready for my close up Mr McGill" line was brilliant.

Jimmy's dodginess is going to get him in trouble with the firm. I've a feeling it'll end up costing them the Sandpiper case.

• Advertisement

Really loved the third episode, they really rammed things up and another character from Breaking Bad makes an appearance.
    The pink hippo!
    As seen at the start of this clip below

:D
    someone had written a great review on that hippo on amazon when it made its 1st appearance on Br Ba ... can't find it now but it was so funny :D

Another great episode - slightly shorter this week ?

:D
    someone had written a great review on that hippo on amazon when it made its 1st appearance on Br Ba ... can't find it now but it was so funny :D

Another great episode - slightly shorter this week ?

I didn't know there was a pink hippo review, I will have a look for it!
    I didn't notice it was shorter either I thought there was more going on it in then the first to episodes though.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

The pink hippo!
    I think it's a pig.

The bus bit was amazing.

EDIT, found the toy, it is a pig, I cannot see the breaking bad post/review mentioned above but others mention it.

http://www.amazon.com/LOL-Laugh-Loud-Rollovers-Bacon/dp/B002QH09HY/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

rubadub wrote: »
    I think it's a pig.

The bus bit was amazing.

EDIT, found the toy, it is a pig, I cannot see the breaking bad post/review mentioned above but others mention it.

http://www.amazon.com/LOL-Laugh-Loud-Rollovers-Bacon/dp/B002QH09HY/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

1st comment !! :D:D:D

This review is from: LOL (Laugh Out Loud) Rollovers- Bacon the Pig (Toy)
    My granddaughter loves this pig. On a side note, I found the tail can be hung on a door and the pig will make a faint knocking sound. It's a fun way to sneak up on and suprise old friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

I was fully expecting that Mike's client would be Gus Fring. Whoever he wants to go away seems to be scaring the **** out of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,192 ✭✭✭squonk

A great apisode this week. Chuck still has a point really. I could see why he pulled Saul up on the client outreach because, let's face it, it was pretty much dodgy. I'd say it was just skirting the bounds of legality really. The ad was Jimmy slipping back into his old ways. I think we knew Cliff wouldn't have gone for Saul's schtick but maybe he should have rub it by them all the same, just to cover himself. Now he's lying to Kim as well. Things aren't going to end well for Jimmy at the firm I think, or with Kim. It's a pity.

Gret to see a heavy Mike episode. Now Mike is moving up to the next level it's starting to feel more BrBa actually. I just got that feeling last nght while watching. the stakes are getting a bit higher now and I think the show might really ramp up from now on.

And what's Mikes daughter in law up to ?

Just trying to get Mike to put her up in a nicer place ?

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kunkka

And what's Mikes daughter in law up to ?

Yep, I think so. That or she's gone nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

Thought that myself, get her out of the bad neighbourhood.

Jimmy is definitely slipping into Saul. The lying to Kim, not running the video by Davis and main and the solicitation. As another poster said, can see him costing them the sandpiper case.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

I was fully expecting that Mike's client would be Gus Fring. Whoever he wants to go away seems to be scaring the **** out of him.

Isn't Gus working for chuck? Or did I dream that?

Advertisement