Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre Duleek

Options
  • 11-08-2014 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭

Hiya just wondering why has Duleek Co.Meath eFibre roll out date been pushed back to jan-apr 2015 we were supposed to have it June 14 and then it was pushed back to Aug 14 and now this ?? What's going on the VDSL cabinets are installed around the area so i don't understand why this is going to take so long??

I'm not with eircom i'm with Vodafone so i was just wondering? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

jay93 wrote: »
    Hiya just wondering why has Duleek Co.Meath eFibre roll out date been pushed back to jan-apr 2015 we were supposed to have it June 14 and then it was pushed back to Aug 14 and now this ?? What's going on the VDSL cabinets are installed around the area so i don't understand why this is going to take so long??

I'm not with eircom i'm with Vodafone so i was just wondering? Thanks.
    Hi jay93, I am afraid I don't have specific information on the dates there. There are a few factors which can affect roll out dates, from access permission, cables to be laid, available resources within an area. Bu t I cannot say exactly why here.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭ClonNGB

Seems Eircom are ditching the towns not on  ESB phase 1, and saturating the ones that are to attemp to block thr ESB

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

It's a joke that they keep lying to people about these dates. ESB is bringing their fibre to Drogheda which is about 5 minutes from here so hopefully they come this way with it . We are already with Vodafone so would prefer if we got this from ESB/Vodafone.

They were working most days in the area on the cabs and cables this past 2 months since the ESB began plans to bring fibre all these eircom/KN networks working disappeared from the area very strange.

Advertisement