Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has Contract passed 18 Months yet?

Options
  • 11-08-2014 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭

My account number is ********* (removed) and I'm wondering whether the 18 months have passed on my contract yet.

By the way, I tried 1901 to get an answer to this -three times, and after going through all the menuas and waiting each time, I was hung up on. This is frankly sh*tty service.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

KOR101 wrote: »
    My account number is 11504524 and I'm wondering whether the 18 months have passed on my contract yet.

By the way, I tried 1901 to get an answer to this -three times, and after going through all the menuas and waiting each time, I was hung up on. This is frankly sh*tty service.
    Hi KO101

I am sorry to hear you had this Customer Service Experience. This certainly should not have happened.

Your present contract expires on 25/0/2014.

I would recommend deleting your original post as we do not advise customers to disclose Account no.s here

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭KOR101

My account number is <snip> and I'm wondering whether the 18 months have passed on my contract yet.

Hi KO101

I am sorry to hear you had this Customer Service Experience. This certainly should not have happened.

I would recommend deleting your original post as we do not advise customers to disclose Account no.s here

thanks
    Colm
    Thanks for the reply.

I have deleted the account number BUT maybe you could now do the same as the quote in your entry includes it.

Also, could you retype the expiry date -there is no month '0'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭KOR101

My account number is <snip> and I'm wondering whether the 18 months have passed on my contract yet.

Hi KO101

thanks
    Colm
    Thanks for the reply.

I have deleted the account number BUT maybe you could now do the same as the quote in your entry includes it.

Also, could you retype the expiry date -there is no month '0'.
    Any chance of a reply?

Advertisement