Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need new server- advise needed

Options
  • 11-08-2014 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hello,
    Im probably the most non tech person on this forum but I need advise!!

I started a new job as a manager 8 weeks ago and inherited the task of getting a new server as the one we currently have is approx 8 years old, hot plugs were added 2 years ago to free up / add on space but this still does not meet our needs.

So, i have contacted a few companies for quotes which I have received for the hardware backup and installation etc but I now I am considering moving away from having an actual onsite server to going cloud based. I had someone in discussing MSoffice365 and migrating fully to cloud but Im not sure if this is best option.

Can anyone help me or advise me what I should be looking at before making a decision???

Advertisement