Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christening parties in Limerick

Options
  • 11-08-2014 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hiya,

Can anyone suggest a good place to go for after Christening party in Limerick please? There should be about 40 people at it, 30 ish adults and 10 children... i'm looking to get food etc.

thanks

Jean.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Hiya,

Can anyone suggest a good place to go for after Christening party in Limerick please? There should be about 40 people at it, 30 ish adults and 10 children... i'm looking to get food etc.

thanks

Jean.

We've been to the Absolute Hotel a few times (christenings, anniversaries etc.) Food was good and the staff very pleasant.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Jean McGuane

Thanks a lot! :) i'll give them a bell! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭unichick

Hi we had ours in the Greenhills in April. Food was excellent and had the Davin Suite to ourselves for about 25 people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Jean McGuane

Cool, thanks for the replies.i called the locke and all they had was a three course sit down meal for €24/head!!! .... guess they don't want Christening parties in there then! I'll give the hotels a look see! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26 Jboss

unichick wrote: »
    Hi we had ours in the Greenhills in April. Food was excellent and had the Davin Suite to ourselves for about 25 people.

Stay away from greenhills OT good people to work for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭xxtippchickxx

im mine booked for the spotted dog the end of the month for 70people got the food for 200e and the kids have the back extension outside to play in great spot for functions and the staff are amazing

Advertisement