Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping to Cardiff

• 11-08-2014 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm moving to Cardiff in three weeks and need to move all my stuff, no furniture, biggest items are a TV and bike does anyone know what the cheapest & easiest way to ship all my stuff any advice would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Are you bringing a car? You could fill it up and bring it on the ferry?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AidanD1nonly

seachto7 wrote: »
    Are you bringing a car? You could fill it up and bring it on the ferry?

Not bringing a car but thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Would be interested to see the replies here. I might be in the same situation in a few months. (UK bound)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Appleboy120391

I shipped my Mum's stuff to Bristol last year and used a company there in North Dublin called Sprat shipping. The lad was really helpful but the cost was a little high because I was shipping so much. Check them out and ask for paddy( he is the chap I dealt with)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AidanD1nonly

I've been quoted €260 door to door for a pallet of boxes measuring no more than 1000x1200x800

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 432 ✭✭Glenalla

We regularly ship pallets to the UK and cost approx £80.00 with Landbridge or Surefrieght. Surefreight have a depot in Cardiff and have trucks all over Ireland on a daily basis for collections.

Advertisement