Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving back to Eircom, Want to keep number

Options
  • 11-08-2014 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to move back to Eircom and sign up for efibre (available in my area). A member of my family called your sales team and was told that we could not keep our current telephone number. We were previously with Eircom (when we got the number) and moved to smart telecom approx 5 years ago. Can you explain why we cannot keep our telephone number which we previously held with eircom? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

iMuse wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking to move back to Eircom and sign up for efibre (available in my area). A member of my family called your sales team and was told that we could not keep our current telephone number. We were previously with Eircom (when we got the number) and moved to smart telecom approx 5 years ago. Can you explain why we cannot keep our telephone number which we previously held with eircom? 
    Hi iMuse
    I am afraid that agent was probably correct as number was with us 5 years ago. However if you PM me with your line no. we can confirm this for you.
    Tony

Advertisement