Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paypal

Options
  • 11-08-2014 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Hi,  I gave my BOI account details to Paypal in order to be able to withdraw funds to my bank.  My bank account is joint with my wife and both our names are on it,  but my Paypal account is in my sole name. Paypal say that if the account names are different, the bank may not process the payment. Will I have to open a new bank account to remedy this?

Thanks

red

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi,  I gave my BOI account details to Paypal in order to be able to withdraw funds to my bank.  My bank account is joint with my wife and both our names are on it,  but my Paypal account is in my sole name. Paypal say that if the account names are different, the bank may not process the payment. Will I have to open a new bank account to remedy this?

Thanks

red
    Hi redtelephone, 

Thanks for your post. 

As your name is on the joint account, there should be no difficulty with PayPal. There should be no need to open a new account for this. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭redtelephone

That's great to hear, thanks for your help Billy.

red

Advertisement