Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IMAP and Eircom mail

Options
  • 11-08-2014 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭

Any update on when IMAP will be available - or if an account can be migrated to the IMAP server (if so what is the process)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

fclauson wrote: »
    Any update on when IMAP will be available - or if an account can be migrated to the IMAP server (if so what is the process)
    Hi fclauson

I am unsure of the answer to this or if IMAP is being introduced but have queried it with colleagues in email support. As soon as they advise me I will let you know.

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭fclauson

Hi fclauson

I am unsure of the answer to this or if IMAP is being introduced but have queried it with colleagues in email support. As soon as they advise me I will let you know.

thanks
    Colm
    Any update ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi fclauson

thanks
    Colm
    Any update ?
    Hi fclauson

Colm is on leave this week but I'll look in to this today and get back as soon as I have any information.

Al

Hi fclauson

thanks
    Colm
    Any update ?
    Hi fclauson

Colm is on leave this week but I'll look in to this today and get back as soon as I have any information.

Al
    Any news on this ?

Hi fclauson

thanks
    Colm
    Any update ?
    Hi fclauson

Al
    Any news on this ?
    Hi fclauson

An email account needs to be ZIMBRA enabled to have IMAP set up, you can request an upgrade to a ZIMBRA enabled email account by contacting email support. [font=Calibri","sans-serif]If you are not a current eircom broadband subscriber please contact email support on 1530277100 however if you are an eircom broadband subscriber you can reach them on 1890260260.

Thanks
    Al
    [/font]

• Advertisement

Hi fclauson

thanks
    Colm
    Any update ?
    Hi fclauson

Al
    Any news on this ?
    Hi fclauson

An email account needs to be ZIMBRA enabled to have IMAP set up, you can request an upgrade to a ZIMBRA enabled email account by contacting email support. If you are not a current eircom broadband subscriber please contact email support on 1530277100 however if you are an eircom broadband subscriber you can reach them on 1890260260.

Thanks
    Al
    Alan

thanks very much for this. There is nowhere on you website I could find this !!

So that people can find this via Boards.IE search in the future here area few search words for them :) 
    IMAP, email, Eircom, enable, ZIMBRA, Outlook settings, email settings

Hi fclauson

thanks
    Colm
    Any update ?
    Hi fclauson

Al
    Any news on this ?
    Hi fclauson

An email account needs to be ZIMBRA enabled to have IMAP set up, you can request an upgrade to a ZIMBRA enabled email account by contacting email support. If you are not a current eircom broadband subscriber please contact email support on 1530277100 however if you are an eircom broadband subscriber you can reach them on 1890260260.

Thanks
    Al
    Alan

thanks very much for this. There is nowhere on you website I could find this !!

So that people can find this via Boards.IE search in the future here area few search words for them :) 
    IMAP, email, Eircom, enable, ZIMBRA, Outlook settings, email settings
    Good idea fclauson

I've been infomed that it can take up to 4 to 6 weeks for the ZIMBRA upgrade but hopefully this solves things for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement