Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday morning Clearing

Options
  • 11-08-2014 5:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi there.

My pay day this month will be Monday the 25th.

This will be the first time since SEPA has been introduced that I will be paid on a Monday.

Previously, if I was scheduled to be paid on a Monday the funds would hit my account of a Saturday morning.

Can you confirm if BOI still clear on a Saturday morning or has that all changed since SEPA was brought in ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi mruser2014.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Depending on how your wages are paid, the payment time may vary. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Some businesses use Bank of Ireland 365 Online while others may use Business Online to process payments. Once this has been requested, we aim to transfer these funds as quickly as possible. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]However, if your employer banks with an alternative financial institution, it will be necessary to contact them directly to query their transfer times. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]We hope this helps. If we can assist you with anything further, please let us know.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Laura[/font]

Advertisement