Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replace camera in gates security panel on gates?

Options
  • 11-08-2014 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

There are electirc gates installed on my house with a security panel with intercom and a camera, but the camera is of very very poor quality. It doesnt give a clear picture, it almost looks like it is in black and white. Also everytime the intercom in the house rings the picture has horizontal lines running through it. How would i go about replacing this camera?

EDIT Looks like either a videx 4000 series or 8000 series. This could mean it is meant to be mono colour which is kind of crazy to have but anyway. I also now see the title makes no sense.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭grip n rip

its more than likely built in to the outside unit and you would probably have to replace the outside unit . providing of course the inside unit isnt too old to confirm with the new one . best get a psa certified installer to have a look and let you know whats the best option

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

grip n rip wrote: »
    its more than likely built in to the outside unit and you would probably have to replace the outside unit . providing of course the inside unit isnt too old to confirm with the new one . best get a psa certified installer to have a look and let you know whats the best option

On the ball, it is all an integrated unit.

Advertisement