Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom!! Waiting for the broadband...forever

Options
  • 11-08-2014 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi!
    I contracted Eircom services 1 month ago. I had the telephone line operative one week ago... I have called the Eircom technical service since then and before.
    When I contracted the services they told me at 3 weeks every service will be operative... one month ago.
    I need internet at home for some reason. It is unacceptable!!!! If would knew before I had never chosen this company. Eircom is not serious with its customs.
    I can not wait until the end of the month to get internet.
    I need to have it now or I will quit and I will make a formal complain.
    This is unacceptable. I hope you can help me with this.
    Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Paul74910

kurchatovi wrote: »
    Hi!
    I contracted Eircom services 1 month ago. I had the telephone line operative one week ago... I have called the Eircom technical service since then and before.
    When I contracted the services they told me at 3 weeks every service will be operative... one month ago.
    I need internet at home for some reason. It is unacceptable!!!! If would knew before I had never chosen this company. Eircom is not serious with its customs.
    Regards
    typical eircom. misleading advertising, empty promises about broadband availability, lying to customers by door to door salesmen looking to sign people up. All of the above is true.
    You wont get good service or even a straight reply from them so your wasting your time.
    I know. Ive been down this road.
    The only way to go is Comreg.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kurchatovi

Paul74910 wrote: »
    Hi!
    Regards
    typical eircom. misleading advertising, empty promises about broadband availability, lying to customers by door to door salesmen looking to sign people up. All of the above is true.
    You wont get good service or even a straight reply from them so your wasting your time.
    I know. Ive been down this road.
    The only way to go is Comreg.
    Hi! Thank you for your prompt reply. What is Comreg?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kurchatovi

I have found them. I have already sent them some emails.
    We will see.

I have found them. I have already sent them some emails.
    We will see.
    great. let me know how you get on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi!
    Regards
    Hi kurchatovi,
    Yes the timeframe is approximately three weeks so your order is obviously delayed. If you PM me with your line or order number I can chase this for you and get update.
    Tony

• Advertisement

Comreg. Amazing.

Advertisement