Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

decision to be made (vale do lobo)

Options
  • 11-08-2014 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

trying to decide between vale do lobo ocean and vale do lobo royal in portugal . anyone played both ? opinion/advice greatly appreciated !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Beaulieu

Played both in 2011...both are equally good. If you have to choose I'ld go for Ocean as some of the holes that encroach onto the sea are spectacular. Royal has a very famous Par 3 16th where you hit over a ravine but Ocean wins out in my view. Play both though if possible.!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,553 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

grip n rip wrote: »
    trying to decide between vale do lobo ocean and vale do lobo royal in portugal . anyone played both ? opinion/advice greatly appreciated !

Maybe try searching through Mark Crossfield videos on YouTube. He's done a few course video blogs around courses in Portugal so they might be in the mix?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭grip n rip

Thanks lads , i'll check youtube & might also change plans to play both . Im organising a trip for 8 , its not our 1st trip over - we have played the oceanico courses a few times so just looking for something new

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Beaulieu

Got this today -might be of some interest re Vale de Lobo

http://www.29.mkitd6.com/v/QegHsqe2AYe3a6cb1298f

Advertisement