Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best juice/flavour from healthiersmoker.ie (wicked e-juice)?

Options
  • 11-08-2014 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Anyone know of any good juices from healthiersmoker.ie (wicked e-juice)
    Been on gold for a couple of weeks and want to change.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

I find them a bit hit & miss, the apple one I like a lot, along with the cola BUT I got Melon & Pineapple off them & there is pretty much no flavour off them at all, even if you take the top bit off the bottle, stick it to your nose, you smell nothing, WTF

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I had the pineapple too and I thought it smelled really nice, like a roy of the rovers bar. But then I vaped it and there was no flavour at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

comeon wrote: »
    Anyone know of any good juices from healthiersmoker.ie (wicked e-juice)
    Been on gold for a couple of weeks and want to change.

Thanks in advance

I could be wrong about this but I get a lot of spam mail from Chinese juice manufacturers on my site, I think I can recall one of them saying they create this line of juice, seems expensive for Chinese juice imo (if that's indeed the case, though I'm open to correction).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Not 100% sure about wicked juice, bought one in desperation about a week ago as it was before payday and whilst i could get a smell from it, pretty nice too, the flavour wasnt great.

No markings or anything on it to say what kind of liquid was in it, no mention of the percentages of pg or vg or the concentrates.

If you want good juice check out e-smokeireland or ez-smoke or even e-cigshop.

Next day delivery and cheap enough and if necessary you can pick up form them all.

Just looking at a bottle of Wicked now & you're right, practically no info other than a best before date, does say made in Ire though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Just looking at a bottle of Wicked now & you're right, practically no info other than a best before date, does say made in Ire though

It's seems to be questionable what ' Made in Ireland ' means though .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

They have a factory in Waterford that produces 55,000 bottles a week but can produce 2,000,000 a week.

Banana is not bad though I find it can burn a bit if you use it pure. Mixed with cappuccino is nice.

Going to pick up a bottle of Apple on my way home I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Different company, have a look at the below.
    kiffy wrote: »
    Early this week I got some sample juices from http://www.healthiersmoker.ie along with ones I had bought. All their juices are made by a company called Wicked (not totally wicked juice, they are made in Waterford)

I'm not sure how much profit they make out of me as I get nearly as many freebies as items I pay for. When I ordered a 10ml bottle I got a 12ml one, when I ordered a 20ml I got a 25 and once I bought a 120ml and got 130ml, not saying everyone will get that but I'm not complaining nice one Killian ;)

The first juice I got was Italian cappuccino, now for anyone who likes Pchela’s poison, Dekang white coffee or any coffee flavour will love this juice and probably replace their juice with this one, I was not looking forward to trying it as I once tried Dekang cappuccino and found it to be the worst juice I have ever vaped (and I still think that) but this juice is absolutely lovely (and dare I say it even nicer than Pchela's poison & Almond Bliss) and gives enough of a hit for me at 6mg. And Wicked is also one of the cheapest sold juices I have come across, €3.5 for a 10ml bottle, €6.5 for 20 ml, & €29.5 for a 120 ml bottle. Not as cheap as Hangsen but cheaper than about everything else I have come across.

The next juice was a menthol/minty juice called Frost, now this juice tastes even more like spearmint than a wriggles gum stick, a really lovely cool refreshing minty taste, a must for any menthol juice lover and definitely one I will enjoy first thing in the morning, a nice kick for a 6mg juice so must give a real big kick at 12 & 18mg.

The last juice was Italian coffee, and I found this ok, not overly mad about it but probably spoilt and comparing it too much to the cappuccino juice, I’d vape it no problem but only if I had run out the cappuccino.

All juices I got were 6mg, they also have 12 & 18 mg.

These juices are well worth trying out for their good flavours if not just because of the bargain price.

from this thread

There wasn't an e-juice factory in Ireland 2 years ago surely. Smells like BS to me. Though I am pretty sceptical about all these companies claims.

Got the Apple. Nice. Strongest flavour of the Wicked juices I've tried so far though a bit more like apple flavoured HubbaBubba than cider.

• Advertisement

EGriff wrote: »
    Smells like BS to me. Though I am pretty sceptical about all these companies claims.

Promo on their new factory...

Still skeptical after watching that. 2 million bottles a week? Demand from america and china?

I still reckon they're just bottling stuff bought in huge bulk from elsewhere, going by the taste of it which is very like all the chinese stuff available, compared to the flavour you get from better quality stuff like t-juice, wingnuts, vmist, highbrow etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Still skeptical after watching that. 2 million bottles a week? Demand from america and china?

I still reckon they're just bottling stuff bought in huge bulk from elsewhere, going by the taste of it which is very like all the chinese stuff available, compared to the flavour you get from better quality stuff like t-juice, wingnuts, vmist, highbrow etc.

There's no mention of any chemist that they employ anywhere in that video or on the net as far as I can see. I think you could be right.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 melody77998

in my opinion, i think the taste of the juice almost depend on the Ecig machine you have used. now there are so many atomizer sold well and have a good effect of filtering the e-juice.Such as the hot sale BEC Pro which can work well

Was in the store in Limerick recently & brought up my issues with some of their juice, was told that there have been recent changes to the recipes, the newer stuff has different style bottle tops, don't know if there was a bottle issue affecting flavour

He also told me that the mix is brought in from somewhere in Europe, flavoured & bottled in Waterford...that's what the man said anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 43 comeon

Was in the store in Limerick recently & brought up my issues with some of their juice, was told that there have been recent changes to the recipes, the newer stuff has different style bottle tops, don't know if there was a bottle issue affecting flavour

He also told me that the mix is brought in from somewhere in Europe, flavoured & bottled in Waterford...that's what the man said anyway

Slightly disappointed with that, the only reason i started juicing e-juice & juicing full stop was i thought everything was produced in Waterford & sourced in Ireland, even though their flavors mite be inferior to others i had peace of mind thinking it was 100% Irish

comeon wrote: »
    Slightly disappointed with that, the only reason i started juicing e-juice & juicing full stop was i thought everything was produced in Waterford & sourced in Ireland, even though their flavors mite be inferior to others i had peace of mind thinking it was 100% Irish

I made the same mistake at the start and when I started asking questions the best answer I could get was the ingredients were sourced in Europe .... when I asked where those European companies sourced them I was blanked .

I would imagine most companies manufacturing this type of product are buying in the raw materials and just mixing on site.

Regardless, seems they've gone bust. Website is down and facebook page says they're gone for legal reasons but rumour is they went into liquidation.

I think they're shutting up shop because they were about to be sued for using the names and designs from real cigarette brands. What did they think was going to happen when they called their juices Silk Purple, JPB and BH Gold etc.

Im screwed so, anyone know any top quality reliable juices, eirhorse?

• Advertisement

You're better off without healthier smoker tbh, you can get similar quality stuff from bargainvapour.com much cheaper: http://www.bargainvapour.com/The_100ml_sale!/cat1274300_1558093.aspx

Check out www.e-smokeireland.eu and www.vaporium.eu for really good quality juice.

Or if you want to buy in a B+M check out the Vmist range and Halycon Haze in vapourpal shops, there's probably one near you.

My main concern is not mainly flavour but quality, im reluctant to buy some dodgy stuff that comes from china on the internet, what are the main brands, i hear of dekang allot.

Dekang and hangsen are both chinese, I'm convinced that healthier smoker as well as a lot of other brands are just Hangsen re-bottled, they have all the same flavours.

If you want to try for yourself get this http://www.bargainvapour.com/5ml_sample_of_bargain_vapour_liquid/p1274299_6354267.aspx for €2 and select gold and silver which is their B+H flavour. Hangsen is not bad quality though, they have a factory in the EU now and safety certifications etc. A 100ml bottle is only €13.99 from the same site.

The liquids sold in the shops I linked above are mostly made in america or england and are great quality as well as better taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jackbeatty

The grape flavour is definitely worth trying, got it last week and hands down favourite flavour ive tried!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,059 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Dekang and hangsen are both chinese, I'm convinced that healthier smoker as well as a lot of other brands are just Hangsen re-bottled, they have all the same flavours.

If you want to try for yourself get this http://www.bargainvapour.com/5ml_sample_of_bargain_vapour_liquid/p1274299_6354267.aspx for €2 and select gold and silver which is their B+H flavour. Hangsen is not bad quality though, they have a factory in the EU now and safety certifications etc. A 100ml bottle is only €13.99 from the same site.

The liquids sold in the shops I linked above are mostly made in america or england and are great quality as well as better taste.

Hangsen is a far better quality liquid than wicked.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Bought two bottles of Wicked a couple of weeks ago while I was waiting for my online orders. 6mg of apple and lemon. Literally no flavour off them. Pointless vaping them in my opinion. Huge difference between these and good quality liquid.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 RiversidePal

Bought two wicked juices 12mg black fire was exactly that tasted like burnt wood horrible! Also red energy little taste slightly sweet equally disappointing.not impressed sticking with wingnuts and dekang for value and taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 j_mc20

The juice is def produced here in Ireland, Ive been to the factory on 4 occasions, they've actually got 2 factories there in Waterford.
    Its a massive outfit in the Uk and Ireland too

j_mc20 wrote: »
    The juice is def produced here in Ireland, Ive been to the factory on 4 occasions, they've actually got 2 factories there in Waterford.
    Its a massive outfit in the Uk and Ireland too

The question was always 'where do the get the raw materials ?' , the answer is always 'sourced in Europe' the next question is ' where did the Europeans source it ?' and there is never a reply .

People feel they are having the wool pulled over their eyes and it should really say 'Bottled in Ireland' , they also seem to think it tastes an awful lot like the cheaper Chinese brands .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭robbie02

i ve stopped going into my local healthiersmoke shop, they are very poor at keeping stock levels up on various liquids, they havent had cola in 2 months now, i ll stick with online, better priced and better quality anyway

Advertisement