Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best juice/flavour from healthiersmoker.ie (wicked e-juice)?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

I go through either

Your own company by any chance? At $49 for delivery to Ireland I think I'll leave it thanks!

Mod: Removed site names

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

I started vaping their liquids because it's hard to get 6mg liquids offline for cheap. I'm in to tobacco flavours and like their RY4 and Black Fire. Throat hit isn't enough for me on the 6mg and I'm reluctant to go back to 12. I just had a surreal conversation with them on the phone though. I rang to ask what the PG/VG ratio of their liquids was because there's nothing on the website, I wanted to know so I could estimate whether throwing a bit more PG in myself would increase the TH. The man on the phone didn't understand the question so I assumed he was one of the many people that you see in their shop once and never see again, he "put me on hold" where I could still hear everything that was said and whoever he was asking was completely stumped by the question too, he threw the lad a few answers like "there's PG and VG in all of them." "just tell him yeah." Then all of a sudden "he could be trying to make copies of our juice" (yeah right lads, they're not all that) and the guy I'd spoken to came back with "we can't give out that kind of information on the phone" so I laughed and asked is it classified and he just repeated that he can't give out that info.

Really weird, I've never heard the likes of that and all of the reputable manufacturers I've seen have their PG/VG labelled on their sites. I don't think I'll buy from them again which is a shame because like I said, it's hard to find decent 6mg juice that you can buy from a shop with a roof. Does anyone have any good tips for good high PG tobacco flavoured liquid?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,414 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

I'm gutted, but the factory have stopped producing favourite... Peppermint.

It was a crisp, strong flavour. Packed a nice lunch and was good even at 12mg.

Gutted. I've moved to frost and it's sickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

I've never have a juice that packed a nice lunch for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Throat hit isn't enough for me on the 6mg and I'm reluctant to go back to 12.
    Simple solution is: Buy a 12mg and mix it 50/50 with the 6 to get a 9, or mix it 25 (6)/75(12) to get a 7.5 (in theory).
    I've done this with quite a few liquids to great effect, it really eases the dropping down in niq strengths as you try to ease off. I started on 18's, very quickly jumped down to 12 and found that oddly ok, but getting from 12 to 6 was tough, like you said 6 (in most juices) doesn't always supply the required 'hit'.
    Try it out anyway.
    I can't even vape 12's these days, they make my head spin like that first ciggy did back in '88....wheeeeee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Thanks for the tip Didihno.

I'm actually getting on grand now with the 6mg in either a nautilus mini or aerotank attached to the istick 50w. I'm considering going down go 3mg! Concerned about just doubling my juice consumption though which would make it pointless.

I know what you mean about the nuclear buzz, when people let me try 12s and 18s in shops I remember wha lt hooked me on the cigs in the first place!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I am still on the 24mg when I can get it,only 2 flavours from Wicked that I use & it's REDS & Camel,I mix these 2 together & get a nice taste of real cigars & a bluddy great hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

24mg would put me into a coma!
    I tried it once and had to sit down!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭Going Forward

I like their Sapphire 24mg, used to be JPB!!

Fairly flavourless, but good TH.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Any of the wicked ones I've tried have been really flavourless, except for the spearmint one, frost I think it's called. Yummy yum!

• Advertisement
Advertisement