Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snes, Nes and Megadrive

Options
  • 11-08-2014 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭

My collections gotta start somewhere right, a Snes is primary target though and preferably with a few decent games.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭prq

I have a 2nd gen Megadrive with one controller, PSU and the original video cable. Last I tested it, it works fine but couldn't get the sound to work - not sure if it was me, the cable or something else :D I also have a few games (Super Kick Off, NHL 96, Megagames I, John Madden Football 92)

Due to the possible sound issue, I'd be happy to let it all go for €25 (ono). I'm in Galway, but shouldn't be hard to find a postage quote otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

How much would you be willing to pay?

SNES and NES with roughly 20 games each.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

How much would you be willing to pay?

SNES and NES with roughly 20 games each.

For a SNES with a few decent games I'd pay €50. Basically, what would €50 get me lol?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

prq wrote: »
    I have a 2nd gen Megadrive with one controller, PSU and the original video cable. Last I tested it, it works fine but couldn't get the sound to work - not sure if it was me, the cable or something else :D I also have a few games (Super Kick Off, NHL 96, Megagames I, John Madden Football 92)

Due to the possible sound issue, I'd be happy to let it all go for €25 (ono). I'm in Galway, but shouldn't be hard to find a postage quote otherwise.

If the sound doesnt work I think I'll leave it sorry, thanks anyway, and if you somehow get it fixed lemme know :) !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Ive a boxed megadrive with a game on the marketplace here..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057268018

modded to play games form other regions too.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement