Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mens Suits...preferably no from the internet

Options
  • 11-08-2014 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭

Going abroad for a wedding in October - looking for a suit for the occasion. There are loads of bargains online - but I'm not your average shape so would probably need to try it on...dont want to spend the earth as it may only be worn once,...any help ?

BTW..based in Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Susandenisemcc

Hi I would highly recommend Noel Reid in Dundrum village Centre. They have excellent prices and alterations are free of charge too. Check out their website noelreid.ie but they have many more options in the shop.

kingaaa wrote: »
    Going abroad for a wedding in October - looking for a suit for the occasion. There are loads of bargains online - but I'm not your average shape so would probably need to try it on...dont want to spend the earth as it may only be worn once,...any help ?

BTW..based in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

Thanks for that, checked out the website...some nice stuff - just a bit too far away from me (im around Raheny).

Advertisement