Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegas: 2 nights, 4 blokes

Options
  • 11-08-2014 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭

Any suggestions on what would be good to do? We have 2 nights in vegas in october. I've been before but with a girlfriend, so I'm looking for advice on VIP areas in clubs, shooting, adrenaline, pool parties, suites etc. This is 4 single lads on some well earned RnR!

If the 4 of us want a bed each, is our best bet getting a suite? And I'm expecting to pay about a grand a night for that, does that sound right for somewhere on the strip?

The more decadent and hedonistic the better really :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

discus wrote: »
    Any suggestions on what would be good to do? We have 2 nights in vegas in october. I've been before but with a girlfriend, so I'm looking for advice on VIP areas in clubs, shooting, adrenaline, pool parties, suites etc. This is 4 single lads on some well earned RnR!

If the 4 of us want a bed each, is our best bet getting a suite? And I'm expecting to pay about a grand a night for that, does that sound right for somewhere on the strip?

The more decadent and hedonistic the better really :D

My very first thought is if you're spending that kind of money you should go for longer than 2 nights. I rarely suggest to people to spend more time in vegas but 2 nights really just kind of equals one Full Day only.

You'll arrive, get settled, have a a crazy drunken night, wake up the next day and you'll probably have less than 24 hours left before going home.

Make the budget $700 a night and stay 3 nights? Just a thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

We don't have a choice really, it's 72 hours and the army doesn't do flexitime :D So it's cram it all in in 2 nights. We should get there around 4pm, so the first night will be the drunken one, the second night just a cool hang out and do stuff night, and then wake up and drive back to Palm Springs.

I don't think the mega clubs in the strip hotels will do much for us, considering we won't be spending as big as the typical wealthy vegas men, especially that we are 4 blokes and we'll be queuing for ages and having to grease up door men left right and centre. Reckon the clubs of fremont a a better idea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Are you going for a weekend or weeknights?

Weekend it'll be hard for 4 guys to get into a club without getting a table unless you fancy waiting in line for an hour. Tables can be ridiculously expensive and especially since you're only splitting it 4 ways. Some places sell their tickets beforehand if they have a big DJ playing so that's one way to get in but you usually have to get to the club early, which means probably being in the club before 11 and spending a fortune on drinks for the bar for the whole night...damned if you do, damned if you don't...Vegas will take your money no matter what. Also if its a holiday weekend, double the price of everything.

Nightclubs are pretty good but Vegas pool parties are god's gift to lads. If i had to choose between a Vegas Nightclub or a Vegas pool party...pool party wins every time. I recommend Marquee or Wet Republic...there's also Drai's thats the new place.

No idea what the Fremont nightclubs are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Just don't hang out with anyone named Alan, and if one of you goes missing then try the roof!!!:D:D:D

Advertisement