Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where could I buy a good pair of Wayfarer sunglasses?

• 12-08-2014 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

I am looking for a good pair of original wayfarer style sun-glasses. Does not have to be Ray-Ban or some other famous brand (even prefer to not have some logos plastered all over).

I just need it to:
    a. Provide decent UV protection.
    b. Have polarized lenses

Don't want to pay any more then 100 euro. Ideally would be on 50-80 euro range. And ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

I got a nice pair of Converse ones in McArdle's in Pavilion.

image3xl.jpg

They were 40 quid I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 galdikas

Sorry for possibly stupid question.. but what is Pavillion? Tried googling, only place was in Swrods, but there is no McArdles is shop list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Oh sorry, it was McCabe's. Yes, Pavilion is the shopping centre in Swords.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Lots of pharmacies have the Polaroid brand of sunglasses and I got a pair for €50 2 years ago and they are still perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭BigProblem

Oh sorry, it was McCabe's. Yes, Pavilion is the shopping centre in Swords.

had a look in mccabes in town but they didnt have any selection of sunglasses - any where else which would have polarised wayfarer sunglasses?

• Advertisement
Advertisement