Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Group of chaps who punched Elvis fan

Options
  • 12-08-2014 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Heard it on 96fm that some guys just hit this chap who was singing Elvis songs in town the other night. Ambulance had to be called in all and when they lads were approached in a bar they were saying stuff like go on hit me and all this malarkey..

Shame on them!! Shame they weren't suppose to be exactly scumbag looking I ponder who they were and why they done it.

Of course aswell the poor chap who they hit I hope he is ok and not harmed in anyway after this...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Maybe they didn't like being called hound dogs.....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

haha not it seems it was completely un-provoked. He was after singing or something to a group who were having coffee and was walking away when a group of well dressed lads walking up the road hit him in the head and punched him..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Milly33 wrote: »
    they weren't suppose to be exactly scumbag looking I ponder who they were and why they done it.
    group of well dressed lads walking up the road hit him in the head and punched him..
    They could have been coming from court :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

too true Devils in Diguise

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭xbox360

too true Devils in Diguise

Oh yes they were.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

I wonder did it all start after someone stepped on his blue suede shoes.

How is he now,anyone know?.

Advertisement