Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone worked for Optel Vision?

• 12-08-2014 10:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I see this company on the odd job site or too with vacancies for Limerick though I can't seem to find any info on the company in Ireland.

Their main website simply lists "Ireland" with an office and I'm just wondering if anyone actually knows where they actually are in Limerick (probably City I guess but who knows...) for determining whether a commute is actually viable.

Also if anyone has actually worked for them and could give a general idea of what the place is like it would be fantastic.

Thanks.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭CutWeldDrive

from what i've heard and it's one 0f 3 company's i'm watching closely.
    it's going to be based out of castletroy.

There are a far few jobs advertised and i myself have applied for a few but there doesn't seam to be anything set up in ireland yet.

the HR manager/lead was hired about 6 months ago. and ex sigmar recruitment employee i think.

i know a far few people who have applied for position there and not one of them have had any correspondence of any kind.

140 jobs announced for this crowd this morning in Raheen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭lockman

140 jobs announced for this crowd this morning in Raheen

More info here:
    http://businessetc.thejournal.ie/limerick-jobs-1699816-Oct2014/

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Username1977

Anyone heard anything about these guys interviewing yet?

Advertisement