Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Short Term Lease Tullamore - End of the Year

Options
  • 12-08-2014 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi Folks,

Looking for help for short term renting. I was offered a Engineer contract in Tullamore. The contract initially runs until Dec-31 and may be extend (not definite though).
    I'm looking to rent either a house or apartment (apartment perferably) but the main thing is it has to be clean and modern. I've gotten to that stage where I'm happy to pay more for comfort.

Most ads are 1 year lease etc. So they wont consider less which amazes me that people would rather a place to be empty than rent it out for a few months.

Does anyone know of anything available or any advice.

Mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Just contact them anyway and ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Google Clonminch Avenue (opposite the Catholic cemetery on the Portlaoise Rd) as there is a house there that offers serviced apartments on a monthly (short-term) basis for professionals passing through Tullamore.

Like Mrs OBumble said, just contact the others. That's what they WANT, not what they won't negotiate.

Advertisement