Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free pony cdroms for schools

• 12-08-2014 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I work with Irish horsemanship publishing, and we have some excess stock of "Gentle Horsemanship for Young Riders CDROM: Natural Horsemanship for Children" (suitable for windows computers).

Cdroms are interactive & suitable for children aged 8-12 who like ponies. We have a number of boxes (20 cdroms) to donate to primary schools. If interested please PM me. Boxes will only be sent to registered Irish school addresses, for free use by the students. You are welcome to give them to individual students or use them in your library.

Please PM me if interested .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭grind gremlin

irishnh wrote: »
    I work with Irish horsemanship publishing, and we have some excess stock of "Gentle Horsemanship for Young Riders CDROM: Natural Horsemanship for Children" (suitable for windows computers).

Cdroms are interactive & suitable for children aged 8-12 who like ponies. We have a number of boxes (20 cdroms) to donate to primary schools. If interested please PM me. Boxes will only be sent to registered Irish school addresses, for free use by the students. You are welcome to give them to individual students or use them in your library.

Please PM me if interested .

I was in school today and cd roms were waiting for me :) thanks a million!!

Advertisement