Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass card/Mass book

• 12-08-2014 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Anyone know where i might get a mass book/card without having to go into the church across from Abra on O'Connell Street.

I finish work right in the middle of rush hour and would prefer an alternative to driving into the middle of the city.

I understand you can buy them in shops but this has to be genuine and from the church.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

The shop in the middle of little Catherine (Knock Shrine Bookshop) sells them (beside the Melt café).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Shop beside Tesco in Corbally has them pre-signed, you just fill in the details on a sheet for the church. It is the Pound shop type place. Not sure what it's actual name is. It is to the left of Munchins Grill Take away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Not sure where you're based OP. but the newsagents in the Crescent have them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

The Redemptorist Church have them -they're just off O'Connell Avenue near Niall Egleston Photography and just up the hill from Bobby Byrnes.

Advertisement