Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Difficulty ordering eFibre

Options
  • 12-08-2014 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Have tried twice in the past month to order eFibre without success.
    First attempt was approx 4 weeks ago (when the offer was €30per mth for six months and €45 thereafter). After hours on hold on the customer care line, I gave up on that attempt.

My second attempt is as at last Thursday, and when checking on the status today, the rep could not see the order on the system. On both occasions my bank a/c details along with driving licence info were entered on the website and orders were completed.

Can a rep here advise what is going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Don B

Any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Don B wrote: »
    Have tried twice in the past month to order eFibre without success.
    First attempt was approx 4 weeks ago (when the offer was €30per mth for six months and €45 thereafter). After hours on hold on the customer care line, I gave up on that attempt.

My second attempt is as at last Thursday, and when checking on the status today, the rep could not see the order on the system. On both occasions my bank a/c details along with driving licence info were entered on the website and orders were completed.

Can a rep here advise what is going on?
    Hi Don B
    we can certainly try. Can you PM me with your landline or order no, or full postal address.
    Tony

Sent a PM at lunchtime yesterday, not sure if it was received?

Have also tried 1800 404 030 and pressed option 2 for existing order update.
    Nothing but alot of hold music for a long time.

Any update on this? Quite frustrating really, looks like I'm not alone in getting nowhere either

• Advertisement

Just an update for anyone in a similar situation.

Turns out there has been a problem with online ordering.

This second order I placed hasn't gone through either.

Have spoken with an customer advisor who has set me up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Just an update for anyone in a similar situation.

Turns out there has been a problem with online ordering.

This second order I placed hasn't gone through either.

Have spoken with an customer advisor who has set me up.
    Hi Don B

I am sorry to hear you have had difficulty in ordering this online. I have had one or two other Posters point this out in the past. I am glad to hear you were able to get this succesfully ordered over the Phone but I have also passed this feedback on to Operations to determine if there is currently an issue with delays in processing Online orders.

thanks
    Colm

Still trying to get sorted with broadband, has been a very very frustrating experience.

Atfer countless calls taking up hours, I'm no closer to getting broadband. When ordering over the phone after the two online orders weren't processed I was assured I'd be contacted by a technician in the next two working days.

Still no technician, I rang last week and was told a technician woild be out within 5 days.

Spoke with someone via 1901 about bills for €132 I had received (without getting a service) and when the girl went to check something the line hung up. Before the line hung up, I was told it could be 2 weeks before a technician would be out.....

I called back and funnily enough the lines were closed for the evening.

WHAT do I have to do to get broadband?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Still trying to get sorted with broadband, has been a very very frustrating experience.

Atfer countless calls taking up hours, I'm no closer to getting broadband. When ordering over the phone after the two online orders weren't processed I was assured I'd be contacted by a technician in the next two working days.

Still no technician, I rang last week and was told a technician woild be out within 5 days.

Spoke with someone via 1901 about bills for €132 I had received (without getting a service) and when the girl went to check something the line hung up. Before the line hung up, I was told it could be 2 weeks before a technician would be out.....

I called back and funnily enough the lines were closed for the evening.  

WHAT do I have to do to get broadband?
    Hi Don B

I'm very sorry to hear of this, do please PM me your order number, name the order is in and address. I'll look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement