Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract question

Options
  • 12-08-2014 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi,

I agreed to a new one year contract in July 2013.  Can I get confirmation that I am no longer in a contract.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

finbarrc wrote: »
    Hi,

I agreed to a new one year contract in July 2013.  Can I get confirmation that I am no longer in a contract.

Thanks
    Hi finbarrc
    that should certainly be the case, can you PM us again with a/c number, we need you to confirm this in order to provide account information. Thanks
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 34 finbarrc

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi finbarrc
    that should certainly be the case, can you PM us again with a/c number, we need you to confirm this in order to provide account information. Thanks
    Tony
    Hi Tony,

I have sent you a PM with the account details.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi finbarrc
    Tony
    Hi Tony,

Thanks.
    Thanks Finbarr,
    will be back to you as soon as I can.
    Tony

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi finbarrc
    Tony
    Hi Tony,

Thanks.
    Thanks Finbarr,
    Tony
    ok thanks Tony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi finbarrc
    Tony
    Hi Tony,

Thanks.
    Thanks Finbarr,
    Tony
    ok thanks Tony.
    Hi Finbarr

Did you get the help you needed with this?, If not please PM me the account no as I cannot access Tony's PM's presently. I will be out of the office next week but if you wish to PM me the account no before 5pm I will check this for you and reply to your PM.

thanks
    Colm

• Advertisement

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi finbarrc
    Tony
    Hi Tony,

Thanks.
    Thanks Finbarr,
    Tony
    ok thanks Tony.
    Hi Finbarr

Did you get the help you needed with this?, If not please PM me the account no as I cannot access Tony's PM's presently. I will be out of the office next week but if you wish to PM me the account no before 5pm I will check this for you and reply to your PM.

thanks
    Colm
    Hi Colm,

No, I didn't get any answer to this, so I have sent my details to you via PM.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi finbarrc
    Tony
    Hi Tony,

Thanks.
    Thanks Finbarr,
    Tony
    ok thanks Tony.
    Hi Finbarr

thanks
    Colm
    Hi Colm,

No, I didn't get any answer to this, so I have sent my details to you via PM.

Thanks.
    Hi Finbarr

I have just checked this and replied to your PM. You are no longer in contract with Eircom.

thanks
    Colm

Advertisement