Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer looking to start funk/soul band Musicians wanted

Options
  • 12-08-2014 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Singer based in Dublin with years of national experience performing both on stage and on TV, looking to set up Funk/Soul band to perform regularly, as I work in the industry gigs will not be a problem.

Guitarists, Bassist, Keyboard player and Drummer wanted initially.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sirbulezi

Hi,

I am a bass player with years of experience and would be very interested in that kind of project. Where abouts in Dublin are you?

Cheers,
    Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Bohs123

Hi

I'm a drummer and have played in different kinds of bands, originals and covers, for just over 10 years.
    Now looking to get back playing (been on hiatus for about a year) would be interested in something like this.
    Based in Dublin also

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bmullen87

Hey,

My name is Bryan, and I'd be very interested in a professional funk/soul project. I'm a keyboard player with experience in rock, funk, jazz and classical. I've some recordings on soundcloud.com/bryanmullen . If you're interested I'd be happy to meet to try some things.

Kind regards,
    Bryan Mullen.
    BigC213 wrote: »
    Singer based in Dublin with years of national experience performing both on stage and on TV, looking to set up Funk/Soul band to perform regularly, as I work in the industry gigs will not be a problem.

Guitarists, Bassist, Keyboard player and Drummer wanted initially.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Dean200882

Not sure if you've found someone but I'm a 22 year old singer and would be very interested..I have great stage experience ..have a large range ..I sing any genre ..If interested I would love to hear back

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Mcweevil77

I am bass player and interested in funk soul as well! have experience playing in gigs, have my own gear and transportation. I live just outside Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭micko4

I'm a guitarist,trained classically I play ukulele harmonica and sing also.what sort of bands would compare to the sound your looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭micko4

I'm a guitarist,trained classically I play ukulele harmonica and sing also.what sort of bands would compare to the sound your looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 HighwayStar

Guitarist available here too, lots of experience gigging all over the country in original and cover bands. I'm 21 and currently studying music full time in college.

Advertisement