Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Issue

Options
  • 12-08-2014 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Another month, another bill and my problem is still not sorted. Despite reassurances that it would be. At this rate I will consider moving to another provider. Eircom have failed big time. I originally added evision onto my account which was fine but after a number of technical issues and the box not working i decided to cancel the service. Rang eircom, transfered to retentions department, spoke with members on this forum, sent emails, spoke with people in twitter. All assured the issue would be sorted. I am STILL paying for e-vision, the additional channels and HD. If I owed eircom any money they would be the first onto me. however I am paying money monthly for service I do not have. Any advice on what route I should go or has anyone else had a similar problem. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

kkapp wrote: »
    Another month, another bill and my problem is still not sorted. Despite reassurances that it would be. At this rate I will consider moving to another provider. Eircom have failed big time. I originally added evision onto my account which was fine but after a number of technical issues and the box not working i decided to cancel the service. Rang eircom, transfered to retentions department, spoke with members on this forum, sent emails, spoke with people in twitter. All assured the issue would be sorted. I am STILL paying for e-vision, the additional channels and HD. If I owed eircom any money they would be the first onto me. however I am paying money monthly for service I do not have. Any advice on what route I should go or has anyone else had a similar problem. 
    Hi kkapp
    Apologies that you should still receive bill for this service. We will look into this now and be back with update later.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kkapp

Hi kkapp
    Apologies that you should still receive bill for this service. We will look into this now and be back with update later.
    Tony
    Hi 

Just wondering if there is any update yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi kkapp
    Tony
    Hi 

Just wondering if there is any update yet?
    Hi kkapp

I'll look in to this and get back to you soon.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kkapp

Hi guys you can see the latest update was the 18th of this month it is now the 30th is there any further update or shall i expect another bill for tv services this month. If the situation is not clarified I feel at this stage I shall have no option but to seek legal advice. Simply I am paying for a service I do not have for months now. 

Sean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi guys you can see the latest update was the 18th of this month it is now the 30th is there any further update or shall i expect another bill for tv services this month. If the situation is not clarified I feel at this stage I shall have no option but to seek legal advice. Simply I am paying for a service I do not have for months now. 

Sean

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi kkapp

I had tried contacting you today but it appears you can't hear me,

I can confirm your evision is now cancelled and I am in contact with accounts to arrange a rebate for the evision charged when not in use, if you would like to PM me a better contact number I will call you to discuss this rebate further.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

• Advertisement
Advertisement