Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 14 Beast Mode

Options
  • 12-08-2014 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭

I can't seem to get this trophy for the life of me :( I got it on the 360 without even noticing but it seems impossible now any tips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

taken from a trophy guide site i use

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/fifa-14-a/211922-fifa-14-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

Beast Mode
    Straight Arm a Defender to Protect the Ball

This is a very confusing trophy. A lot of people get this naturally but there isn't a concrete idea from anyone of what exactly you have to do to perform this action and there has been conflicting information. All I can say right now is keep playing until it unlocks for you, using strong players will help you get this easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

taken from a trophy guide site i use

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/fifa-14-a/211922-fifa-14-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

Beast Mode
    Straight Arm a Defender to Protect the Ball

This is a very confusing trophy. A lot of people get this naturally but there isn't a concrete idea from anyone of what exactly you have to do to perform this action and there has been conflicting information. All I can say right now is keep playing until it unlocks for you, using strong players will help you get this easier.

I use that site myself but it doesn't actually tell you how to get it, I've tried everything I've read online bout the trophy but can't seem to get it unlock :/

Advertisement