Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what is your minimum level of net disposable income in relation to loan

Options
  • 12-08-2014 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I was interested in applying for loan and i am aware with banks these days there is a limit of a minimum level of net disposable income after deductions are made in relation to rent,the loans monthly payment and other monthly expenditures etc.

Can you tell me what you would be expecting a customer to have per month after all is taken into account etc?

Thanks very much

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi lifeandtimes,

Thank you for contacting us here on boards.ie,

All Loan applications are based on a case by case basis therefore, we would be unable to advise you here of the specific criteria required. We would ask that you contact our Lending Team on 0818 200 334 where a representative will be more than happy to discuss this process in more detail with you and complete an application if required.

We hope this is of benefit to you, if we can assist you with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement