Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bus routes from Dublin City centre

Options
  • 12-08-2014 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi people, perhaps someone can help I confused on bus routes from o connell street I will be attending college in dublin and I will live in booterstown, does the 46a from o connell street go to or through booterstown or do I have to get the no 4 or 7 bus? I know the dart from connolly station goes to booterstown every few minutes but just want to make sure on buses

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Unless you are physically impaired, walking it is by far the best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 ciaraofcourse

Depends what 'side' of Booterstown you're at. If you are close to the Stillorgan Road dual carriage way, that's the way the 46a route goes. Just put your address into google maps & if you're reasonably close to it then the 46a(or the 145) would be faster to the city centre than the 4 or 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You have posted this now in 4 forums. 1 is enough. Do not start another thread on this topic.

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement