Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising my Electrical business

Options
  • 12-08-2014 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi, I set up my own electrical business at the beginning of the year. I know things are quiet at the moment but I have had very little work since before the summer coming in. I set up a website, a Facebook page, twitter page, Google+ page and got business cards made. Am I doing something wrong? ? Anyone have any ideas, information or secrets to bringing in more work? ? I never expected it to be easy but I didn't think it would be this quiet either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭M.T.D

Hi Robin,
    I emailed you list of things to do for your site. You started but..
    If you do want help and are going to add the content email me.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭kaloshma

Am sure their are larger organization in to the same electrical business, who are already spend a fortune to get there website to the top of the search result. So try to compete at your present scale is just plain sucide.

I will suggest you stick more to method like email marketing or even dropping flyer in public area. Probably a park or a bustop.
    Also you should focus more on your social media campaign.

Advertisement