Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have prices of kennel cough vaccine in Dublin?

• 12-08-2014 10:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭

Hey guys. I'm currently looking to get my dog vaccinated for kennel cough as we will be going to some obedience training with a few other dogs. Anyone have a quote? If weight and age matters, he's about 15kg, 8-9 months old.

Thanks a lot in advance guys.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

It's usually around 40 euro or thereabouts. It doesn't go on weight. It's a standard vaccine that is sprayed up their nose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

andreac wrote: »
    It's usually around 40 euro or thereabouts. It doesn't go on weight. It's a standard vaccine that is sprayed up their nose.

Alright cool cool. Thanks a lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I paid €58 for annual check up, boosters (full set as it's the 1 year booster) and KC a couple of weeks ago. The check up would be €40 so €18 for the boosters and KC

Advertisement