Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Co-op Group Interested?

Options
  • 12-08-2014 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

I was interested in the Dublin Co-op Scheme where people come together to build an apartment block on Fishamble St Dublin 8.

Can find more info by googling dublin house and dublin city council.

The scheme involves finding a group of people (2-4) that share the cost of developing the site. You can only apply interest in the scheme as a group. The group that develops the site is picked by lottery by the Dublin city Council.

I don't know anyone else to form a group and I just thought I'd see what others think of. if anyone is seriously interested in forming a group, can you pm me?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

No offence, but anyone interested in wanting to join such a group would want to have a lot of information about the governance about it, and be willing to share personal information like credit record, savings etc.

Not sure you'll get that posting randomly on the internet, if you do great!

Advertisement