Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Houses for sale?

Options
  • 13-08-2014 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭

I have been renting in Portlaoise since January, and myself and himself are thinking of buying a house instead.
    We would like to live in it for a few years, and then perhaps rent it out.
    I'm looking for a decent area, i.e. Dublin road side of town, with a smaller housing estate that is a bit more private, and that would be easily rented out in a few years.
    Does anyone know much about the grenville estate? It looks fairly nice. Kilminchy I'm not keen on-seems to be very big and not very private. Renucci (can't spell it-sorry!) seems nice but everyone seems to be on top of one another-not very private.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Pieterblurb

Would you be interested in moving out of Portlaoise to Portarlington? We are selling.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

Not really, portlaoise suits us location wise, thanks for the offer though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

A lot of the estates in town are very built on top of each other so it is kinda hard to chose. What about aghnaharna? It's on the ring road from the hospital to homebase etc? We live on the other side of town so not much help to you but it's very quiet here most the time too(clonroosk abbey)

Advertisement