Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Machine Head - Dublin 2014

Options
  • 13-08-2014 11:27am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Overdrive
    ****BREAKING*******
    Machine Head will be playing an exclusive show in Dublin's The Academy on Friday 19th December. Support from Devil You Know. Tickets on sale on Friday at 9am and is expected to sell out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Squelchy

I enjoyed their last Olympia gig, despite nearly killing a dreadlocked, miserably sourfaced vegan-type.

Actually, that probably added to the enjoyment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Spowfer

Squelchy wrote: »
    I enjoyed their last Olympia gig, despite nearly killing a dreadlocked, miserably sourfaced vegan-type.

Actually, that probably added to the enjoyment.

Was that yer one that kept whipping everyone with her hair near the right of the stage? God she drove me mental and she looked like a plank

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Squelchy

Spowfer wrote: »
    Was that yer one that kept whipping everyone with her hair near the right of the stage? God she drove me mental and she looked like a plank

No, though she sounds pretty tiresome too.
    I was up in the circle and dripped an infinitesimal amount of beer on the woman in front of us as I took my seat. She went apoplectic with rage because apparently she had such an allergy to alcohol that I "could have killed her". Which sort of begged the question what are you doing at a metal gig wearing a vest-top?

I'll never forget the look on her boyfriend's face; he nodded along as if backing her up, but had a defeated look in his eyes which seemed to say "You think this is bad, I have to live with her?". :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Stretchryan

Seen them last friday night here in luxembourg and were class!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Devil You Know is the new band from former Killswitch vocalist Howard Jones

• Advertisement
Advertisement