Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Design for tatoo?

• 13-08-2014 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

I want to get a tatoo of a Falcon or Wolf with a Celtic style to it...Where do people get the graphics for the tatoo, do people just pick some image off the net? Because I imagine getting a custom one drawn up could cost a fair bit of cash, especially as it might take multiple drafts. So what's the story, where do you get designs done for them?

And by the way how much do you reckon it would cost for this tatoo, a ballpark figure, I'll be getting it on the shoulder with just black ink?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Find an artist whose work you like the look of, and get them to design it for you. Be as detailed as possible when describing what you want done. They'll want a deposit before designing it, and this will come off the price of the tattoo when you get it done.

Advertisement