Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Wanted] Dublin accommodation help (UCD)

• 13-08-2014 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I'm looking for affordable student accomodation near UCD, dont mind sharing with strangers but I also have two friends who would be willing to rent a house together if need be, just need somewhere! Does anyone know of anywhere that's available? :/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 484 ✭✭Eldarion

There's a link to a separate Third Level Accommodation forum at the top of the page.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=975

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

I think that the rented accommodation situation is n ow gone out of complete control I just heard of a two bed apartment coming on the market for 1800 euro a month in Dundrum, an increase of 350 on the previous lease.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

I think students (and everyone really) will have to (unfortunately) manage their expectations, and prioritise what's more important to them - facilities, location, and in terms of share houses, other occupants. I've been on both sides of the coin and paid ridiculous money to live in a lower quality flat because the people were great and the location was perfect, and I've also lived further out in a nicer place to save my pennies. Those making the biggest compromises will be in Dublin as the market is crazy, and for some, on oaper they just aren't appealing tenants.

Good luck searching for that elusive bargain

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement