Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation Panic!

• 13-08-2014 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi everyone, I think I may have gotten the points to get into my course in UCD, something i never expected! But im finding it impossible to find accommodation, does anyone know of any available affordable accommodation near the college? I know its a tall order :/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

I'm in the same situation. I've seen a good few twin apartments around as of last week anyway. Couldn't see anything for 1. Message me if you'd be interested in looking around for something together. I'd be great craic to live with of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 LC.student2014

I honestly dont mind who I live with as long as I can afford food along with rent :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Not really the forum for this. Check the UCD and the Accommodation fora.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement