Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Best Ideas on XBox Feedback - Have Your Say, Your Voice Counts!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Have the prices of digital games/DLC all rounded off to even amounts, none of your €x.99 or €x.74 or €x.49 crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Have the prices of digital games/DLC all rounded off to even amounts, none of your €x.99 or €x.74 or €x.49 crap.
    Good idea - did you put it on the Xbox feedback site so we can vote for it?

Another one here:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Having the console automatically connect to registered wireless access points (Like on your Smartphones), instead of having to retype the fecking security passwords again switching between connections, WOULD BE NICE...

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

USB video playback I'd say was pretty important. Stunned when I found out XB1 didn't carry the feature.

• Advertisement

BeerWolf wrote: »
    Having the console automatically connect to registered wireless access points (Like on your Smartphones), instead of having to retype the fecking security passwords again switching between connections, WOULD BE NICE...

Good idea.

I've had a quick look there seem to be some similar requests (only with low votes)
    Let's get some votes behind them and hopefully it'll get implemented sooner rather than later.

Reebrock wrote: »
    USB video playback I'd say was pretty important. Stunned when I found out XB1 didn't carry the feature.
    Yeah, strange that the Xbox and 'The console that cannot be named' both shipped without these basic media functions. This request has particularly gotten a call out by Microsoft this week as one of the most requested features from the Xbox feedback site. Showing that they seem to be paying close attention to this site.

Some Preview users are testing an 'early' version of this Media Player now, and it seems to work - but crashes if there are too many folders / files. Thankfully, still in Beta.

Advertisement