Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying house Rossa Avenue, off Mulgrave Street, Limerick city

• 13-08-2014 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hello,

I am looking at a house for sale on Rossa Avenue, off Mulgrave Street, Limerick city. The house is in very good order and those either side also appear to be well cared for.

Anyone have any feedback on this part of the city or the quality of the houses on this street?

I am not from Limerick city so would appreciate any help possible.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

PM Sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

PM Sent

how did this work out

I've seen houses there too and they look ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

From my experience it is old enough area which is generally nice and quiet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

It's an okay area. You're pretty close to the prison and mental hospital though if that bothers you. Garryowen is a stones throw away too. It's one of the better housing estates in Limerick but it's still a tad rough.

On the upside you are walking distance from the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 zuber

I am also looking at a house in this avenue, any info would be greatful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

zuber wrote: »
    I am also looking at a house in this avenue, any info would be greatful

Hi zuber. My mam is from the area originally. One of her siblings still lives there, in the family home. A good friends parents live there also...

Though I can't speak from personal experience, I've not heard any horror stories about the area. Nor have I ever heard of my family or friends folks speak ill of the place.

I'd imagine its a long established, settled area with many of the locals living there quite some time.

Advertisement