Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Management Diploma - Which college?

Options
  • 13-08-2014 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi there,

Just looking into a Dip. in Project Management, was hoping for some feedback from anyone who has undertaken the course with DBS, Griffith or Independent Colleges?

Thanks,

Su.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Sciscitatio

As you have yet to get a response, I shall try to give some advice from my exp, however, I have not done such course.
    When trying to decide, have a look to see who accredits the course. For example, is there a society for project managers that you could join after doing the course, a quick look on google I found this crowed - ipma.ch

For example, in my field, there is a society that I would like to join, yet even though I am qualified in the field, I must do a test with them, however, if I had my qual from a set number of college programs they accredited, I would be automatically allowed to join.

I'm sorry I can't help more, but hope this aids you in your decision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Sumaire wrote: »
    Hi there,

Just looking into a Dip. in Project Management, was hoping for some feedback from anyone who has undertaken the course with DBS, Griffith or Independent Colleges?

Thanks,

Su.

Rather than going this route,why not look at the certification route.

It will take less time and will be more widely recognised in my opinion.

5 days will see you certified Prince 2 practitioner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

IBAT are doing some PM courses for international business and financial services.
    I'm looking at the financial services one.

Has anyone a year feedback on the college?

I've done prince practitioner but I've found that without experience no one will look at you

Advertisement