Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long do I still have a contract?

Options
  • 13-08-2014 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭

Hello. I was just wanted to know, how long I have left on my contract. I am moving house and where I am going, I might not have ability to transfer my eircom account. Ill be looking to cancel.

Second question would be, what happens when I cancel contract, while I am still in contract?

thank you. I will give my Account number in PM.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Hello. I was just wanted to know, how long I have left on my contract. I am moving house and where I am going, I might not have ability to transfer my eircom account. Ill be looking to cancel.

Second question would be, what happens when I cancel contract, while I am still in contract?

Hi ShadowHearth

I can let you know this if you PM me the Account no.

If you are still in Contract, you would be subject to an early cease charge, the amount can vary depending on the number of days left in the contract.

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Hi ShadowHearth

If you are still in Contract, you would be subject to an early cease charge, the amount can vary depending on the number of days left in the contract.

thanks
    Colm
    Thanks, but I already called yesterday to find out.

Its will cost me 232eu to cancel my contract with 6 month left! This is madness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Hi ShadowHearth

thanks
    Colm
    Thanks, but I already called yesterday to find out.

Its will cost me 232eu to cancel my contract with 6 month left! This is madness.
    No problem ShadowHearth

Sorry to hear this,

Colm

Advertisement