Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL applied languages!!!!!

Options
  • 13-08-2014 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, I got my results today and I got 475, applied languages in UL was 440 last year so I have 2 questions,

What is the points history for this course?

Do you think I will get in??

Please help, thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

Hello there,

I don't study Applied Languages but I study something that shares classes with them and know a lot of the other students in the course. Usually the points go up by 5 or down by 5 or even ten. I've not known it to go crazy up and so you should be fine. You have 35 points more than last year so I think you will be grand.

Congratulations on your results and just don't panic, enjoy and bask in results day!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Kelsey96

Aragneer wrote: »
    Hello there,

I don't study Applied Languages but I study something that shares classes with them and know a lot of the other students in the course. Usually the points go up by 5 or down by 5 or even ten. I've not known it to go crazy up and so you should be fine. You have 35 points more than last year so I think you will be grand.

Congratulations on your results and just don't panic, enjoy and bask in results day!

Thank you! :)

Advertisement