Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineer Recommendation

Options
  • 13-08-2014 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,624 ✭✭✭

Hi folks.

I was wondering if anybody could recommend an engineer to do an engineers report for a house I am hoping to buy? North Westmeath Area.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Long Gone

Is it a structural report that you're after ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,624 ✭✭✭TheBody

Long Gone wrote: »
    Is it a structural report that you're after ?

I guess so. I just want somebody to have a look at the house and make sure that there is nothing wrong with it.

Thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

Try McCabe Consulting engineers from Coole

Extremely professional and knowledgable and a gentleman to deal with. Will give a very honest report

Try McCabe Consulting engineers from Coole

Extremely professional and knowledgable and a gentleman to deal with. Will give a very honest report

Thanks for the reply. I'll give them a call later on.

TheBody wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply. I'll give them a call later on.

did you call McCabes? I meant to PM you but forgot to . sorry

• Advertisement

did you call McCabes? I meant to PM you but forgot to . sorry

I did. He was just back from holidays and said he is snowed under with work. He said it would be 2-3 weeks before he would have a chance to look at it for me. He recommended another engineer to do the job for me.

Thanks for the recommendation all the same.

TheBody wrote: »
    I did. He was just back from holidays and said he is snowed under with work. He said it would be 2-3 weeks before he would have a chance to look at it for me. He recommended another engineer to do the job for me.

Thanks for the recommendation all the same.

Oh ok. sorry. He is actually that good believe it or not.

If you want I know another lad who knows his stuff also. Pm me if you want details

Advertisement