Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When/how to start back studying?

• 13-08-2014 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hey, I'm currently on my summer holidays of course going into sixth year. I want to aim for around the 400+ mark in the leaving cert next year. I haven't studied all over summer because I think it would burn me out. Im just wondering when I should start again and how I should start again I.e start with fifth year stuff or the new sixth year material. I do five higher (Bio ,Geo ,English ,French , Home Ec) and two ordinary (Maths and Irish) Thanks for any help :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭The Adversary

In the same boat myself. Im just going to get cracking the minute im in the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Mpd97

Yeah good idea I think it will be okay come exams to get high points hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭examstress

Same with me I'm doing 2 OL subjects and aiming for 470-525 :/ I'm the worst at studying takes me ages to learn something :(

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Deranged96

I had notions of finishing the history and Ag project over the summer :L
    F*ck saaaake like I didn't do a tap.
    But yeah, hit the ground running on day #1 I'd say :)

We're in this for the long haul lads :P

• Advertisement

Anyone who actually done some work over summer... ? Hahaha I guess I will just have to get my head down first day back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Ah... the next generation. For the first few weeks, just revise everything you did in class everyday. Keep up with your teachers. When studying at the weekend, I often got up at 9 worked till 1, took the afternoon off and then from 6-10 again. This way you've done 8 hours of work but you still have a life. :)

Mpd97 wrote: »
    Anyone who actually done some work over summer... ? Hahaha I guess I will just have to get my head down first day back.

I had the best intentions... Honestly.

Thanks for the tip :) if I do that im sure it will work out good for me!
    I had the best intentions... Honestly.

As did I.. I planned on being fluent in French hahaha

Advertisement